Three main types of Real EstateIf you are new to investing in real estate, the field may seem a bit overwhelming. There are many options available, and it can be hard to determine which one is right for your goals. For that reason, it’s important to understand the four main asset classes available and how they work. These types are discussed below;
ResidentialIf you are looking for an excellent way to expand your portfolio or build long-term wealth, real estate is a perfect choice. While there are many ways you can invest in real estate, buying single-family homes, condos, cooperatives (Co-op), townhomes, duplexes, fourplexes, and even mobile homes are the most popular. Opening the door to investment possibilities will help create value for you today and tomorrow.
Commercialcommercial real estate is characterized as property utilized for business purposes, including:
- Office space including clinical focuses, rural office parks, and metropolitan office towers
- Retail space including inexpensive food outlets, neighborhood strip shopping centers, and provincial force habitats
- High rises and more modest multifamily property with at least five units
- Trailer parks
- Recreation and neighborliness property
- Self-stockpiling and small scale storerooms
- Parking garages and carports
- Supermarkets and service stations
IndustrialAlthough modern real estate is utilized for business purposes like business real estate, it is typically treated as a different kind of real estate class in view of the particular way property is used:
- Assembling, for example, the Tesla industrial facility in Fremont, California
- Creation offices and food preparation focuses
- Cooler and refrigerated storerooms
- Capacity stockrooms and conveyance focus like the 4.3 million SF Boeing Everett Factory in Washington.
- Innovative work parks remembering the Research Triangle Park for Raleigh-Durham
- Force plans and sunlight based producing stations
- Information server places for organizations like Google and Facebook.