Are you thinking either about quitting cigarettes or quitting the nicotine vaping habit, opting instead for a vape with no nicotine?
There are plenty of good reasons to do so, including but not limited to the ones listed below.
What Are the Benefits of Quitting Smoking or Nicotine Use?
- Control over nicotine intake: Some vapers prefer vaping to smoking simply because it gives them control over nicotine intake. In the case of vaping with no nicotine, however, the intake (nicotine level) is 0 – which is arguably the best.
- Some feel it’s safer than smoking. Many international authorities, including the British Royal College of Physicians and the American National Academy of Sciences, agree that vaping is safer than smoking; though that doesn’t make it patently
- Greater variety of flavors; while cigarettes and tobacco products are available in a wide range of flavors, there’s no argument that the greatest variety belongs in the realm of nic salts and e-liquids.
- Flavor and vapor production are stronger with no nicotine. Nicotine takes up physical space in a vape juice blend, which means that there’s less room for flavoring and PG and VG (the components that vaporize when heated). Therefore, vaping with no nicotine inherently means you can produce bigger, bolder clouds and enjoy stronger flavors.
- No more harsh tobacco smell. As you know, tobacco smoke lingers and can set into carpets, upholstery, clothing, and even drywall. The vapor produced by vaping will not; it rarely lingers and in fact, it smells pleasant – and not just to experienced vapers!
- Nicotine makes the risk and symptoms of depression worse; if you struggle with these, vaping with no nicotine might be a viable alternative to help manage them.
- Within just 6 hours of ceasing tobacco and nicotine use, your heart rate may begin to slow and your blood pressure may drop.
- Within as little as one day of quitting smoking, you may experience improved circulation to your extremities.
- After 15 years of quitting, your risk of developing heart disease will drop to a level similar to that of someone who has never smoked.
- Smokers who quit often report that their senses of smell and taste improve shortly after quitting; usually within a week.
- Quitting increases your life expectancy and lowers the risk of at least 12 different types of cancer, including but not limited to bladder cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, and stomach cancer.
- Quitting also lowers the risk of developing COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) as well as cardiovascular disease.
- Vape products with no nicotine are safer for those around you; 0mg nicotine-vaping not only eliminates secondhand smoke but diminishes the risks associated with nicotine exposure.
- Quitting smoking may reduce inflammation which is implicated in the formation and aggravation of a wide range of complications.
- Quitting nicotine also potentially increases HDL levels in the blood; HDL, or high-density lipoprotein, is the “good” cholesterol, that helps transport and filter out LDL, or “bad: cholesterol, out of the body.
- Giving up smoking and nicotine reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis (buildup of plaque in the arteries).
- Quitting reduces the risk of respiratory infections and may improve lung function.
- Quitting smoking reduces a wide range of risks associated with pregnancy.
- Some find that quitting smoking reduces their feelings of anxiety and stress; it can also potentially alleviate problems with sleep and impotence.
- This one’s a big one: quitting smoking (and liberating yourself from a nicotine addiction) can save you substantial sums of money over your lifetime. At an average price of $10 per pack, a smoker who smokes a pack per day will spend close to $4,000 per year. Double that and you’re at $8,000. Over ten years of smoking, that’s nearly $100,000. Financial concerns are one of the main drivers (behind health) for quitting smoking.
- Moreover – and on top of the fact that quitting smoking can free you from addiction and save you money, there are many affordable vapes with no nicotine on the modern market.
Where Can You Get Quality Vapes with No Nicotine?
This is the easiest question of all to answer: Cyclone Pods (CyclonePods.com).
Cyclone Pods produces a wide range of e-liquids that are nicotine-free, and which are made in the United States. They contain no vitamin E acetate or diacetyl, containing instead only PG (propylene glycol), VG (vegetable glycerin), and some natural and artificial flavorings.
They also sell several different nicotine-free disposable options: the Gust (rated to 200 puffs), the Gust Plus (rated to 600), and the rechargeable Gust Super (rated to 5000!).
Cyclone Pods also offers the Thunder device, which is a rechargeable, nicotine-free vape device and accepts pods that contain more than twice the volume of a standard JUUL pod. Moreover, they sell a Taper Kit, which is perfect for smokers or vapers trying to wean themselves off nicotine.
Investigate their website via the links above; the road forward to vaping with no nicotine is clear!