Travel Itinerary for a 35K Budget-Friendly Trip to Thailand
Firstly save money on visa cause in May June July month they have free tourist visas But it’s very hot these days 2nd do u know the flight from Delhi to Thailand both ways is 23K approximately But if you go via Kolkata it would be 12000 only the Hotel accommodation:- 5000 for 5 days 2 person mean 1000 Bhat cab from Bangkok to Pattaya one side Save money on food bring your haldiram packet food 2-3K for 5 days food 😁 You can save more money Traveling in bus Staying in zostel
Day 1: Departure from Kolkata to Bangkok
- Book your flight from Kolkata to Thailand to save money compared to Delhi flights.
- Travel in an express train with sleeper class to Kolkata (850 rupees) to further cut costs.
- Arrive in Kolkata, do some shopping for food packets from Haldiram for your journey.
Day 2: Arrival in Bangkok and Travel to Pattaya
- Land at Bangkok International Airport and go through immigration formalities.
- Plan to go directly to Pattaya from Bangkok to save time and expenses.
- Outside the airport, book a bus to Pattaya (approximately 1000 baht) for a budget-friendly ride.
- The bus journey takes about 3 hours.
- Check-in at Hotel Zing in Pattaya (1200 rupees per night), offering good connectivity to attractions.
Day 3: Exploring Pattaya
- Use the Grab app for affordable food delivery and transportation around Pattaya.
- Download Google Maps offline to navigate without internet access.
- Download Google Translator for language assistance.
Activities which i did in Pattaya for free Free
- Visit the Big Buddha Temple.
- Stroll along Walking Street.
- Explore the Pattaya Floating Market.
- Marvel at the Khao Chi Chan Buddha.
- Take self-guided tours of local museums and temples.
Activity which you can do in Pattaya
|Activities||Cost (in Rupees/Bhat)|
|Sanctuary of Truth Museum||1189|
|Big Buddha Temple||Free|
|Ramayana Water Park||2400|
|Pattaya Crocodile Farm||500|
|Underwater World Pattaya||1200|
|Pattaya Floating Market||Free|
|Art In Paradise Pattaya||600|
|Nong Nooch Botanical Garden||1200|
|Khao Chi Chan Buddha||Free|
|Nightlife in Pattaya||Costs vary|
Day 4: Optional Activities in Pattaya
- Consider these optional activities (costs mentioned are approximate):
- Sanctuary of Truth Museum (1189 rupees).
- Ramayana Water Park (approximately 2400 rupees).
- Pattaya Crocodile Farm (approximately 500 rupees).
- Underwater World Pattaya (approximately 1200 rupees).
- Art In Paradise Pattaya (approximately 600 rupees).
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden (approximately 1200 rupees).
- Coral Island Excursion (approximately 600 baht).
Day 5: Nightlife in Pattaya
- Experience the vibrant nightlife Pattaya has to offer.
- Explore the various entertainment options available at your own pace.
Day 6: Return to Bangkok
- Book the same 1000 baht cab to travel back to Bangkok International Airport.
- Catch your flight from Bangkok to Delhi and conclude your memorable trip.
Note: Prices mentioned are approximate and subject to change. Always confirm details and availability before making reservations.
Enjoy your budget-friendly adventure in Thailand, discovering the best of Pattaya while saving money on the way!
- Since it’s hot during the months of May, June, and July, stay hydrated and plan indoor activities during peak sun hours.
- Take advantage of the free tourist visa during these months to save on visa costs.
- Consider carrying some ready-to-eat snacks like Haldiram packets to save on food expenses, but also try local street food for an authentic experience.
Remember to double-check the prices and availability of flights, accommodations, and tours at the time of booking, as prices may vary. Have a fantastic trip to Thailand!