Well, if you are here for ultimate guidance, why should you study MBBS in Russia? Then, I am here for you my friend. With its rich culture and diverse history, Russian culture today is a complex mixture of both innovation and traditions.
Continuously broadening its opportunities for international students, Russia may be an “off the beaten path” study MBBS abroad destination for some but all the more interesting for you. Doing an MBBS degree in Russia has become a popular choice for all aspiring students. No doubt, Russia ranks in the top 30 of the 100 ranking medical universities worldwide according to the WHO (World Health Organization).
- This is to say, the alumni of the Russian MBBS schools are employed in leading hospitals worldwide. The Russian government subsidizes the fees for these courses resulting in a fairly low investment cost as compared to the Western universities.
- MBBS registration in Russia usually starts in April, and then it ends in May. Once you are shortlisted the admission process begins between the month of June to the month of July. Post this process the students can get their acceptance letter till the month of August. Once you are selected your MBBS degree classes can begin from September. However, always remember Russian universities give seats to those students who come on a first come first basis.
- A major benefit of a Russian university is that you don’t have to give any kind of entrance exam. Secondly, you don’t have to give any English proficiency exams like the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or other English language exams. But in order to take admission in Russian universities, you have to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for an MBBS degree there.
- It is mandatory for you to have a medical license if you move to Russia. The fees in Russian universities are very affordable, so you don’t have to worry about anything. Also, the Russian universities provide the best campus life possible with a comfortable environment around for all the students.
- Well, if you are thinking of going to Russia for an MBBS degree then Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) is a very great option for you.
- Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) is considered as one of the best options for studying for an MBBS degree in Russia. The fees there are very affordable, and the campus life is really great. All the laboratories there are equipped with all the latest technologies and the practical’s are held under the supervision of an excellent research team there which helps you to improve your skills in the medical sciences field.
The university also provides an additional year for an internship there which will help you to improve your skills. All the professors there are highly professional and have some great years of experience in teaching. The university also has worldwide recognition, so you don’t have to worry about anything. So, the above points now may have helped you to give complete guidance for study MBBS in Russia degree in Russia and have also cleared your doubts about the best university for studying an MBBS degree there.