10+ Best Clubs in Goa To Dance All Night Long 1000+ Loud Volume
Goa is best part of country for couple known for its epic parties,romance on beach parties, and underground raves These 20 best clubs in Goa make you exortic that are ones that really fit the bill for everyone. The #1 Goa dance bar is Club Cubana and they have ladies night Wednesday (girls drink for free) and their biggest party on Friday
Club for Club in Goa
Goa is undoubtedly the best place to fall in love with nature’s beauty and to take a quick repose from the daily stressful routine. Best place ever until now to enjoy the Nightlife in Goa, so it’s a place to enjoy the lifestyle. As there are many nightclubs it represents the spirit of goa for enjoying a beach party, valuable life is? So, you must visit Goa at least once in a life for yourself. Let us have a look at the best nightclubs in Goa.
Free Drink Club in Goa
Mumbai is a capital of Maharashtra and being an economic capital of India here everything you will get in your budget. As same, you will get foodie at every section in your budget. While West Mulund is famous for eateries so some of them are listed below.
- LPK Waterfront, Nerul Road: – Want to enjoy late night clubs, party & lifestyle than where you are looking for? Don’t go anywhere when you have the best gift in your country. The Stone theme of this club is unique in North Goa, which gives a 5-star rating for the best partying place ever. The specialty of this club is Cheese & Corn Nuggets and Butter Garlic Prawns. It is one of the best nightclubs in Goa.
- SinQ Nightclub, Candolim: – One of the best Nightclubs is SinQ in North Goa. They offer a beautiful surrounding and a dance floor where you can dance till dawn also a pool, bar, white cabanas, more on. That’s why it’s not less than a heaven for party hard. Here you should have Hulk, Rosemary Chicken & Cafreal Kebab. It is one of the best nightclubs in Goa.
- Club Cubana, Arpora Road: – The club is well known for beautiful surrounding around as it is on the top of the hill from here you can capture nature’s beauty. It is famous in Goa among all the Clubs well known as a little star in the sky because it’s on the top of the hill. They offer everything like from transportation service, swimming pool party, and dinner. It is one of the best nightclubs in Goa.
Free Night Club in Goa
1. Tito’s Bar and Club – Most Popular Nightclub in Goa
Timings – 9 PM to 3 AM
Location – Tito’s Lane, Saunta Vaddo Baga, Calangute, Bardez
Cost for two – INR 1500 approx.
2. Antares Bar in Goa
Timings: 12 noon – 12 midnight
Location: Small Vagator Beach, Ozran, Vagator, Goa
Cost for Two: INR 1800 (approx)
3. Club Cubana in Goa
Timings – 9:30 pm to 3:30 am
Location – 82, Sim Waddo, Arpora Hill, Anjuna
Cost for two – 2,500 approx.
4. LPK (Love, Passion, Karma) Waterfront
5. SinQ Night Club in Goa
Timings – 9 PM to 2 AM
Location – Opposite Taj Holiday Village, Aguada Road, Candolim
Cost for two – INR 1800
6. Silent Noise Club in Goa
Timings – 9 PM to 4 AM
Location – Palolem, Canacona, Goa
Cost for two – Not available
7. Cafe Mambos Goa
Timings – 8 PM to 3:30 AM
Location – Tito’s Lane, Baga Beach, Goa
Cost for two – INR 1500
8. Shiva Valley Goa
Timings – Monday – Sunday, 9 AM to 11 PM
Location – Anjuna Beach, Goa
Cost for two – INR 1000
9. Leopard Valley Goa
Timings – 9 PM to 3 AM
Location – Agonda road, Palolem, Canacona
Cost for two – Free for first two hour
Timings – 6 PM to 4 AM
Location – Tito’s Lane, Saunta Vaddo, Goa
Cost for two – Free in Morning
Timings – Regular hour
Location – Hilltop – Vagator, Anjuna, Bardez, North Goa
Cost for two – Bargain Available
12. Cape Town Cafe
Timings: 7 PM ? 4 AM
Location: Tito’s Lane, Baga, Goa
Cost for Two: INR 1,000 (approx.) with alcohol
Types of Night club in Goa
Night Club for Couples
Night Club for Single
Night club with free Drink
Nightclub for Drinks
Type of Music in Goa Night Club
upbeat genresinclude house Music
drum & bass Jungle
Types of soft Drink in Goa Club
· Soft drinks
· Energy Drinks
Types of Alcoholic Drink in Goa Club
· Hard Alcohol
Goa Club Drink with Alocohl Volume
|Types of Drink||Alcohol Level|
What is peak season in Goa?
Anytime is fine for Goa Except Summer. The peak tourist season to visit Goa is between October and January cause weather is remain cool and loveable . However, Goa is at its most beautiful during the monsoons from June to September, when the hotels offer the best discounts
Is it a good time to go to Goa in September?
Yes,September is a also set good time to visit Goa. There is still a little bit of rain, but it is less than the peak monsoon season
Which part of Goa is best?
Almost every part is good but The beaches in the far South and the farthest North are the best. North Goa usually tends to be Anjuna/Vagator area (decent, crowded beaches) and Candolim/Baga (very crowded beaches), and Ashwem/Arambol (fun clean, pretty beaches)
I would like to suggest you go to BAGA Beach
What is the cost for Club in Goa ?
Cost starting in Goa night is Free to 10000 INR you can get every type of night club even you can get fun in free night club just like high rated night club.
Can I Take Drink with me inside Goa Club ?
Sorry but they wont let you take your drink with you.
Visiting Mumbai from Goa? Want to go to some of the best pubs in Mulund, Mumbai?
- The Food Studio – Kitchen & Bar: – The Food Studio is a dining restaurant that serves Continental, Asian and North Indian dish. People love to go here to get relax. It serves you specially Saiwoo Chicken, Virgin Mojito, Paneer Sizzler & Mousse. This has put it in the list of one of the best pubs in Mulund Mumbai.
- Pop Tate’s:- Popularly known among all the new pubs for their unique decoration as a lot of movies poster and advertisement since from the 70s. They serve European, Continental, and Italian and Mexican food. You can have Mocktails, Cocktails, Bruschettas, Bbq Chicken & Pasta. This has put it in the list of one of the best pubs in Mulund Mumbai.
Family Tree: – The Family Tree is open only for lunch and dinner so you must reserve your table before you go and get a delicious salad to start your meal. They serve Caesar Salad, Burnt Garlic Rice, Mocktails, Lasagne, Naan, Brownie, and Peri Peri Fries. This has put it in the list of one of the best pubs in Mulund Mumbai.
Watching Eattreat New Video:- Langar At Golden Temple, Amritsar | World’s BIGGEST Community Kitchen Click here:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1sRzW0-bNU